This multi-frequency GNSS receiver offers precise positioning and advanced interference mitigation for space constrained applications and challenging environments.
With a 555 channel architecture, the OEM7700 can track current and upcoming GNSS constellations including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and IRNSS.
Firmware options for the OEM7700 include NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK for centimetre level real-time positioning, ALIGN® for precise heading and relative positioning, GLIDE® for decimetre level pass-to-pass accuracy and SPAN® for continuous 3D position, velocity and attitude.
- Multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS receivers offering flexible positioning options and ease of integration
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with web interference
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- Firmware solutions including RTK, GLIDE™, STEADYLINE®, SPAN® and ALIGN®
- Simple to integrate, small form factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- SPAN INS functionality
|General Info||Length (mm)||71|
|Typical Power Consumption (w)||0.9|
|Signal Tracking||GPS||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5|
|GLONASS||L1, L2, L3, L5|
|BeiDou||B1l, B1C, B2a, B2b, B2l, B3l|
|Galileo||E1, E5 AltBOC, E5a, E5b, E6|
|QZSS||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5, LEX|
|L-Band||up to 5 channels|
|Number of Com Ports||LVCMOS||5|
|Single Point L1||1.5 m|
|Single Point L1/L2||1.2 m|
|DGPS (code)||40 cm|
|TerraStar-C PRO||2.5 cm|
|RTK||1 cm + 1 ppm|