The OEM7600 is a compact, multi-frequency Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver that delivers robust positioning for space constrained applications. With a variety of interface options to facilitate system integration plus L-Band functionality, the OEM7600 ensures high performance GNSS positioning.
The OEM7600 is capable of tracking all current and upcoming GNSS constellations and satellite signals, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and IRNSS. This receiver has up to 555 channels in its architecture.
All OEM7® firmware is field upgradable with the OEM7600. Firmware options available include NovAtel CORRECT® with RTK for centimetre level real-time positioning, ALIGN® for precise heading and relative positioning, GLIDE® for decimetre level pass-to-pass accuracy and RAIM for increased GNSS pseudorange integrity.
- Multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS receivers offering flexible positioning options and ease of integration
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with web interface
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- Firmware solutions including RTK, GLIDE , STEADYLINE® , SPAN® and ALIGN
- Simple to integrate, compact form factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- SPAN® INS functionality
|General Info||Length (mm)||55|
|Typical Power Consumption (w)||0.9|
|Signal Tracking||GPS||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5|
|GLONASS||L1, L2, L3, L5|
|BeiDou||B1l, B1C, B2a, B2b, B2l|
|Galileo||E1,E5 AltBOC, E5a, E5b|
|QZSS||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5|
|L-Band||up to 5 channels|
|Number of Com Ports||LVCMOS||5|
|Single Point L1||1.5 m|
|Single Point L1/L2||1.2 m|
|DGPS (code)||40 cm|
|TerraStar-C PRO||2.5 cm|
|RTK||1 cm + 1 ppm|