- Precise Amplitude Balance
- Less than 1 dB variation between ports.
- Flat Group Delay
- Less than 1ns variation between L1 and L2.
- Low Insertion Loss
- -7.5dB loss is typical across all operating frequencies.
- Wide Accepted Frequency Range
- Accepts signals from the entire L-Band, covering all major GNSS constellations.
- Efficiently Blocked Ports
- Uses 200Ω resistors to prevent antenna alarm faults from connected devices.
- Matched Phase Balance
- Less than 1° of variation between ports.
This Loaded DC Blocked Splitter 1X4 (LDCBS1X4) is a passive one input, four output RF splitter that splits signals from 1.1 GHz to 1.7 GHz. This equipment is designed to split signals within the L-band to provide multiple devices with the signal from a single antenna. In the standard configuration, the J1 port will pass DC voltage from a connected device and pass this power to the antenna or other devices upline from the splitter. The other ports (J2-J4 are DC blocked and loaded with 200Ω resistors to simulate antenna current draw which prevents antenna alarm faults. Custom gain configuration, DC configuration, and connector configuration are available upon request.
• Splitting a roof antenna signal between 4 GPS/GLONASS/GNSS receivers.
• Splitting a WAAS antenna between WASS receiver, ADS-B, and 2 other devices.
• Splitting a roof antenna signal to 4 passive antennas to re-radiate from 4 antennas.
• Usable as a smaller part in larger signal distribution networks.