- Precise Amplitude Balance
- Less than 1 dB variation between ports.
- Flat Group Delay
- Less than 1 ns variation between L1 and L2.
- Low Insertion Loss
- -4.0 dB loss is typical across all operating frequencies.
- Wide Accepted Frequency Range
- Accepts signals from the entire L-Band, covering all major GNSS constellations.
- Efficiently Blocked Ports
- Uses 200Ω resistors to prevent antenna alarm faults from connected devices.
- Matched Phase Balance
- Less than 1° of variation between ports.
This Loaded DC Blocked Splitter 1X2 (LDCBS1X2) is a passive one input, two output RF splitter that splits signals from 1.1 GHz to 1.7 GHz. This equipment is designed to passively split signals within the L-band to provide multiple devices with the signal from a single antenna. In the standard configuration, the J1 port will pass DC voltage from a connected device and pass this power to the antenna or other devices upline from the splitter. The other port (J2) is DC blocked and loaded with 200Ω resistors to simulate antenna current draw which prevents antenna alarm faults. Custom gain, DC power, and connector configurations are available upon request.
• Splitting a roof antenna signal between 2 GPS/GLONASS/GNSS receivers.
• Splitting a WAAS antenna between WASS receiver and ADS-B.
• Splitting a roof antenna signal to 2 passive antennas to re-radiate from 2 antennas.
• Usable as a smaller part in larger signal distribution network.