- Very Low Noise Figure
- 1.4 dB NF typical at GPS L1.
- Wide Accepted Frequency Range
- Accepts signals from the entire L-Band, covering all major GNSS constellations.
- Customizable Output Gain
- Customizable from 1 dB to 20 dB.
- High 1 dB compression point and 3rd order intercept point.
This Line Amplifier 20dB Regulated Pass DC (LA20RPDC) is an active one input, one output amplifier optimized for GPS applications. This equipment accepts signals covering all major GNSS constellations with excellent gain flatness and a very low noise figure. In the standard configuration, the J1 port accepts DC voltage from a connected GPS receiver. This voltage is regulated and used to power the internal amplifiers while unregulated voltage is passed through the antenna port to power a connected active antenna or other upstream devices.
In the Networked (Externally Powered) configuration, the output (J1) is DC Blocked, and a customer-defined output voltage is provided via the antenna port. Custom gain, DC power, and connector configurations are available upon request.
- As an in-line amplifier to negate the insertion loss of a long cable run.
- To add amplification to a signal provided by a passive antenna.
- As an amplifier in a re-radiating system.
- In combination with one of our splitter devices to create a GPS distribution network