Inertial Labs INS Brochure and Datasheet
Inertial Labs INS are fully-integrated, combined GNSS navigation and high-performance strapdown systems, that determine position, velocity and absolute orientation (Heading, Pitch and Roll) with high accuracy for both motionless and dynamic applications.
The INS-B utilises a single antenna GNSS receiver, barometer, 3-axes calibrated in full operational temperature range precision, Accelerometers and Gyroscopes to provide accurate Position, Velocity, Heading, Pitch and Roll of the device under measure. INS-B contains Inertial Labs new on-board sensors fusion filter, state of the art navigation and guidance algorithms and calibration software.
- Tactical grade IMU
- Position, Heading, Pitch, Roll, Velocity, Accelerations, Angular rate outputs
- 200Hz data rate (INS and IMU)
- 0.005m RMS post processed horizontal position accuracy
- 0.01m RMS RTK horizontal position accuracy
- 0.006° RMS post processed Pitch and Roll accuracy
- 0.03° RMS post processed Heading accuracy
- 1° RMS static Heading accuracy
- MIL-STD-810G shock and vibration, MIL-STD-461F EMC/EMI
- 120mm x 50mm x 53mm, 220g
- Available as an OEM option