• High Gain Amplified Roof Antenna o Provides 38 dB gain via internal LNA.
• Re-Radiating Amplifier with External Power Supply o 30 dB gain typical.
• Optional Kit Mounting Hardware o Roof Antenna Mount & Re-Radiating Amplifier Mount available.
• Optional Re-Radiating Variable Gain Amplifier o Adjustable gain from 1 dB to 30 dB.
The GPS Hangar Networked Re-Radiating Kit (HNRRKIT) provides the components required to build a GPS L1 re-radiating system which brings the GPS signal indoors. The GPS L1 signal received by the roof antenna is amplified and re-radiated to GPS receivers indoors, eliminating the need to attach receivers directly to the roof antenna. The HNRRKIT consists of an active roof antenna, a passive re-radiating antenna, and a re-radiating amplifier (HNRRKAMP) with an external power supply that powers the entire system. A cable from the roof antenna to the re-radiating kit is required and can be purchased separately. With up to 150ft of LMR400 low loss coax cable connecting the roof antenna to the re-radiating amplifier, the HNRRKIT will transmit the GPS signal indoors to receivers up to 100 feet away.
In the standard Networked (Externally Powered) configuration, the re-radiating amplifier output (J1) is DC Blocked. Custom gain, DC power, and connector configurations are available upon request.
• To re-radiate signal indoors for GPS product testing.
• To maintain GPS signal for emergency vehicles parked indoors.
• To facilitate faster GPS signal acquisition for aircraft inside a hangar.
• In combination with one of our splitter devices, to create a GPS distribution network.
Variable Gain (€100)
LCD Display (€100)